Liquidity Mining

Under Construction

Replacement of traditional token liquidity mining with Premia Call Options

  • The proposed change allows liquidity providers to receive PREMIA Call options at a 45% discount to the underlying asset's current market price, replacing the current liquidity mining scheme.

  • The proceeds, if exercised, will circulate ~90% to vxPREMIA staking users and direct the remaining 10% to Blue Descent DAO. If not exercised, 20% of the option's intrinsic value will be locked for 1 year and then provided to the liquidity provider's wallet.

  • Protocol Fees will be collected on exercise, and taker fees will be collected if this option is traded on the secondary market. This is built modularly so that any market can be deployed as a physically settled option.

Last updated

Terms and Disclaimers

Privacy Policy